If you use the Google Chrome web browser, then chances are you may be a victim of hacking. The company has given this information through Google Blog Post. Actually, the company detected some flaws in the Chrome browser on 19 October, due to which cyber attackers could easily make people a victim. To avoid this, Google has released a security patch for Chrome Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
Google released a security patch
If you are also a Google Chrome user, update your Google Chrome browser immediately. Explain that updating Google Chrome is very easy. The company has released an updated version of 86.0.4240.111 of Chrome for Windows, Mac, and Linux users. Google Chrome users should update it immediately. However, the users who are not having the update are available, this update will be made available in the next week.
How to update Google Chrome
- Users must first open the Google Chrome browser.
- Three dots will appear in the upper right corner of the browser window, on which users will have to click.
- After this, users have to go to the help section.
- After the help section, the user has to visit About Google Chrome.
- The update will start as soon as you click on About Google Chrome.
- The browser will have to be restarted after all updates.
- This way your Google Chrome browser will be updated.
Total 5 security fixes released
Google has not yet been told what is the problem with the Google Chrome browser. On behalf of the company, it has been said that the bug details of Google Chrome will not be informed until all the users have updated the Google Chrome browser. 5 security fixes have been given by the company. Of these, two are provided for the security fix window and two for the Mac, while one security fix has been released for Linux. All these security fixes are less than 100Mb.