How to Find or Recover Someone's Old Deleted Instagram Saved Posts Which You deleted by mistake 2022
How to Find Deleted Instagram Post: : Instagram is a social media that is a free platform to share posts, stories, photos, videos, and the likes. Since the time of its launch, Instagram has gained popularity among people, especially teens and youngsters in terms of connecting with celebrities, brands, family, and friends.
Furthermore, for some, it is a nifty way of marketing content while for some others it is an ideal means of finding like-minded people. From live streaming to short videos, Instagram has a wide range of features.
So are you an enthusiastic Instagram user who loves sharing different kinds of posts on this application frequently? But how to find an Instagram post that you have deleted by mistake? A simple way is there to solve your problem.
Instagram introduced a feature called “Recently Deleted” in the month of February 2021 as an answer to your question- about how to find deleted Instagram posts. With the help of this feature, you can manage your posts on Instagram. You can learn how to review and restore deleted Instagram posts by making use of this “Recently Deleted” feature.
The App has added protections as well to prevent hackers compromise your account and deleting the posts that you have shared. Hackers delete content sometimes when they get access to someone’s account therefore it is more important for you to easily get back your IG deleted post.
Nowadays, while restoring or permanently deleting a post, Instagram asks a person to verify first that he or she rightfully holds the account.
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Post after 30 Days
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Post after 30 Days : Deleted videos, photos, stories, IGTV videos, and reels are erased immediately from your account of yours and they move to the “Recently Deleted” section.
Everything will get destroyed after 30 days. Only stories that are deleted but have not been in your IG archive will be there in the “Recently Deleted” folder for to next 24 hours. So for Instagram deleted posts recovery and regarding how to see these deleted Instagram posts, follow these steps below during the above-mentioned 30 days.
- As regards how to recover deleted Instagram posts after 30 days, the first thing you must do is to open your account on Instagram on your smartphone, PC, or laptop.
- Go to your profile.
- Click the hamburger menu in the upper right-hand corner and go to Settings.
- From the drop-down menu select Account then choose the newly added “Recently Deleted” option.
- You will notice you lately deleted Instagram posts on the screen.
- Thereafter, on the top of your device screen, tap on the icon with 3 dots then hit the deleted Instagram post that you want to retrieve.
- Thus you can now opt for retrieving or permanently deleting a post. Click on Restore to get back your deleted posts.
- For security reasons, you have to authenticate first your identity so that you are the real account holder who is doing the recovery. You will get an OTP or one-time password through your email address or phone number.
- Lastly, fill up the box with the OTP and hit the Confirm button.
Once you finish these steps, your profile will show up on the post you deleted. I hope, now you are pretty confident about how to retrieve your deleted Instagram post.
People use Stories the most on Instagram than other features. Sharing content via stories might also be something you are most fond of, on Instagram. But have you ever regretted posting a story? Even if it is so, be happy knowing that you aren’t alone.
There are many like you who try in finding out ways to rectify this mistake. Although stories last for a limited time period but sometimes you might need to remove them at once.
Thankfully, Instagram lets you delete your story whenever you wish. You need not wait for one whole day to see it removed automatically.
Learn from these steps how to delete Instagram story while posting.
- Tap on the Stories icon on your screen top.
- Click the story that you wish to remove.
- From the screen bottom, swipe up.
- Hit “Delete”.
Therefore the next time you have second thoughts regarding a story that you are posting on Instagram, do not worry because now you know how to get rid of it while you post it.
You have registered on Instagram with multiple accounts. Now if you wonder how to delete 2 of your Instagram account from automatic access then be happy for here we illustrate the steps to delete a number of Instagram accounts:
- Open up the Instagram application on your smartphone.
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select “Settings” next from the drop-down menu appearing.
- Now scroll down and go to “Privacy”.
Hope all your problems and doubts regarding this matter are clear now.
Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer
Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer launched by iStaunch is one free tool allowing you to view deleted Instagram photos as well as videos on your smartphone, laptop, or PC from a web browser.
- Open Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer.
- Type that username whose deleted old photos you wish to see.
- You will get a profile with that resultant username.
- Select the profile then click on Next.
- You can check here deleted old Instagram photos.
Therefore now you know how to find your deleted Instagram photo post with the assistance of Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer. You can thus retrieve your photos and videos and monitor that of others as well. There is no need to worry if you accidentally delete a video or your friend deletes his photo snapped with you.
People were not able to recover a deleted post before Instagram enabled its “Recently Deleted” feature. Instagram has won the heart of its users by rolling out this much-asked-for feature about how to find deleted Instagram posts along with extra protections for helping you prevent hackers.
Hope you liked the aforementioned methods to view deleted Instagram posts. Share these tips with all your friends who use Instagram for helping them out too.