How To Create Free space in Google Drive, Photos, and Gmail
Google is making significant changes to its storage policy, which will have a major impact on existing Google and Gmail account holders.
Google is discontinuing the free unlimited high-quality photo backup option on Google Photos from June 1, as well as all-new file documents built into Google sites, documents, organizations, or other Google services, with a 15 GB storage quota.
Another big change is that if you have been relying on Google services like Gmail, Google Photos, etc. for a long time, you will end up with 15 GB of data. If you’re worried about Google’s upcoming storage policy, empty the storage space by removing junk files from Gmail and Photos.
Also, today we will teach you how to Free up memory in Google Drive, Photos, and Gmail
1. Get an overview of the storage used
Before you empty your Google Account storage, get an overview of how the storage is being used. Over sometimes large files were uploaded many years ago, and images uploaded to Google Photos can also take up space in those stores.
Visit the Google One page to see an overview of the Google service Drive, photos, and storage used for family sharing.
2. Use Google Storage Manager
Google also has its own storage manager. Which empties the storage in your Google Account. This manager allows users to view Gmail emails, spam emails, and large files.
3. Delete old and junk emails
If you’ve been using email for a long time, your Gmail may be full of old attachments and rubbish. Delete the amount of space your Gmail is wasting.
You can filter attachment emails and delete old emails by searching for ‘caught’ in Gmail’s search box. You can also delete heavy and bulky emails by searching ‘Big M10 MB’. This is a quick and easy way to search and delete heavy emails.
You can get important and outdated emails from your Gmail account using the mailstore. This is free email archiving software. Once loaded, you can delete old mail from your entire account.
4. Compress photos in Google Photos
If you have a backup of Google Photos for the original quality of the photo, switch it to high-quality mode. It compresses all your old pictures. So that your image can fit in a 15 GB space quota.
However, it will not work after 2021 because it will not have a high-quality upload photo feature. But always be sure to compress your photos. But a good option is to compress your photos and videos into high-quality using the recovery storage option.
5. Empty Google Bin
After you delete a file from your Gmail or Google Drive, these files will be moved to the bin or trash. Even after deleting these files, your storage becomes empty.
6. Stop using backup and sync
Stop this habit if you back up files to your Google Drive using Google Backup or Sync. Use Dropbox instead.
You can also open another Gmail for backup. If you have a very large file on your PC, it should not take up too much space in your main Google Account.
How to transfer data from Google Drive to another account
If we look at the manual process, very limited options are available. We will talk about some common ways to transfer data between Google Drive.
Method 1: Transfer directly from one account to another
You can exchange data between two Google drives using the built-in features provided by Gmail accounts.
- Sign in to Google Drive and go to Google Drive.
- Choose which specific documents and files you want to transfer to another account.
- Now right-click inside the file and click share. After doing this, a wizard appears on the screen.
- Enter other account details there and click on Advanced Settings. Press the send button to confirm that the “owner” has been granted access.
- The file has now been moved to another Google Drive account. Check that the file has been deleted by opening a new account.
Read More: How to clear Gmail inbox through Inbox Zero
Method 2: Download and upload.
This method may be suitable for those who cannot follow the above method.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Now go to Google Drive and select the files you want to move to another account.
- Copy all the files and move them to a new folder and name that folder as Export Folder. This folder will now appear in your directory.
- Now you can download that export folder and save all selected files on the system.
- Right-click on the folder and click on the download option. Google server automatically compresses all files into zip files.
- Once downloaded, you can easily extract it from a zip file.
- After extracting the file, open another Google Drive account and click on the ‘+’ icon to upload files and folders for another account.
Method 3: Use Google Takeout
Google has launched another service called Google Takeout to allow users to store their data. It involves a very complex process of data transfer.
It converts your file to another format. However, when uploading data to a new account, you can change the file format from the settings.
Set News Box
Subscribe To Set News Box Channel. Its all about Tech news and How to guide in all about iPhones, Laptop, smartphones, social media etc. How to guide in iPhone, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. all about your daily life necessary items.
✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2Na9Kup
✔️😊✔️For Free Seo Tools: http://bit.ly/2HB8E7G
✔️😊✔️Foe Get 25% discount on Vidnami Click the link :
Reconnect to YouTube to show this feed.
To create a new feed, first connect to YouTube using the "Connect to YouTube to Create a Feed" button on the settings page and connect any account.
Error: No videos found.
Make sure this is a valid channel ID and that the channel has videos available on youtube.com.