Often people complain that their internet data runs out quickly. To avoid this, users should immediately stop the video autoplay mode of Facebook and Twitter. Actually you must have realized that whenever you open your social media platforms Facebook and Twitter, the videos appearing in your timeline start playing automatically. This kills your internet data quickly. Also if it is dangerous in other cases also. Often, people see boy-defied violent and non-essential content, which is legally correct. In such a situation, we are explaining to you the step-to-step process of terminating the autoplay video mode –
How to Turn Off Auto Play Mode on Facebook
Android users follow this process
- Go to the drop-down menu on the top-right corner of Facebook.
- Select the Setting option of Setting & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Media and contact option in the setting option.
After this, the Autoplay option will appear, from where Never Autoplay videos have to be turned on.
Follow iOS users in step
- If you are Facebook’s iOS users, first click Facebook’s Menu button.
- On the bottom side of the menu page, you will see the option of Setting and privacy, from where click on the setting option.
- After this, choose the Media and Contact option. Then tap on the video and photo option.
- After this, you will see the option of autoplay, from where the option of auto video play can be turned off.
- If you are Android and iOS users of Twitter, then go to the Menu option of Twitter.
- After this, here you will see the Setting and Privacy option.
- After this, you select Data Usage.
- After Data Usage, click on Autoplay Settings.
This way you can turn off auto-playing videos on your feed.