How to tag someone in Instagram story – Tagging someone in your Instagram story means referring to someone in your Instagram story. When you mention someone in your story, it notifies that person and allows them to share your story on your profile.
There are a few reasons why you might want to tag someone in an Instagram story.
If your post contains a photo or video of a suspicious person, it is a good idea to tag them. That way, viewers can click on their profile, learn more about them, or follow them if they wish.
Posting You may want to tag someone if the content you post is relevant to them in any way. They will receive a tagged notification, making sure not to miss it.
There are two ways to tag someone in your Instagram story:
- In the Story Editor interface, tap the “Aa” icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Type the icon, and then the username you want to tag. Instagram automatically accepts suggestions for people you want to tag when you start typing. Tap their profile photo to select them. The underline will be added to the Instagram username.
- Procedure In this method you can insert the tag yourself or in the middle of additional text.
Add Enten Reference Sticker. In the Story Editor interface, tap the sticker icon.
Select the Enten reference sticker. Start typing the username you want to tag. Instagram takes instructions and you can tap the profile picture to select the user.
You can tag up to 10 people in a story.
Tagging someone in your story creates a link to that person’s Instagram profile. The person you tagged in your story will receive a push notification showing a preview of your story and a live message in the app.
You should know:
How To Check Your Instagram Story Views
Next, look at who viewed your story for analysis for a second.
- On the app homepage, click on your story icon in the top right corner
- Story There will be a view number in the lower right corner of your story
- Story Swipe up to see a list of users who have seen your article
- If you have a professional (ie, creator or business) account, you can also tap the graph icon to view statistics
- Stories When stories are only 24 hours long, your audience list is 48 hours and your stats are 14 days.
Forgot to tag someone in your story?
The bad news is, unlike feed posts, you can not add a tag once the story has already been published.
The good news is that the stories are short, you can post as many as you like and they will appear one after the other.
You can re-upload the post at any time and add a tag this time. Your followers will see the same post twice, once with or without a tag.
If you do not want to annoy your followers with a similar slideshow, you can delete the previous article and try again.