Can’t remember Facebook’s password, so do reset it like this, know the full method here
How to reset your Facebook password If you have also forgotten the password of your Facebook ID, then there is no need to worry. Here we will tell you the special way through which you will be able to reset the password of your Facebook ID.
Facebook is one such social media app, which is mostly used in today’s time. We all keep Facebook logged-in on our mobile, due to which they do not have to open them again and again by entering ID password. Many times we forget our password due to not login ID for a long time.
If you have also forgotten the password of your Facebook ID, then there is no need to worry. Here we will tell you a special way, through which you will be able to reset the password of your Facebook ID. Let’s know…
How to reset Facebook ID password
If you’ve forgotten your Facebook password, resetting your password can help you open Facebook again. For this, you have to remember the registered email ID, which was used to create the Facebook account. Apart from this, you can also use your phone number.
- Go to Facebook’s app or official website
- Enter your e-mail ID and click on Forgotten account
- Then you have to use your registered email id or phone number
- After this, you will have three options for password recovery, including Google Account,
- Send code Via Email or Send code Via message option.
- Choose one of these options and after doing that you will get the code
- After submitting the code, a new page will open in front of you in which you will be able to set a new password
- After doing this your Facebook password will be reset
Facebook is testing this feature
Let us know that Facebook has started testing a new feature for the convenience of its users. With the help of this feature, users will be able to share Instagram reels in Facebook News Feed. According to the report, Facebook has started testing the new feature and soon it will be made available to users.
By the way, Facebook also has its main reels feature which is present in Facebook itself and users can create short videos of their choice. At the same time, according to a Reuters report, ‘Facebook says that we are testing a feature for Instagram creators in India, after which they will be able to share their reels in Facebook’s News Feed.