Complete guide of Apple Watch face in Watch OS7: How to customize your Apple Watch face in Watch OS7
If you can not find the apple watch face of your dreams, you can always modify it to suit your needs. How to personalize the watch face in Watch OS7 to use the color scheme and sophistication you need.
Each version of the Watch OS introduces new watch faces and complexities and the Watch OS 7 is no different. Additionally, the operating system for the wearable device adds some new features, including the ability to share and purchase watch faces.
However, the watch faces you can invent or create are not guaranteed to give you everything you want based on style or sophistication. Like the previous generation Watch OS7, the best is to own.
This guide explains how to make changes to the watch faces on your Apple Watch.
This guide tells umes that the Apple Watch face you want is already installed on the device and ready to use.
How to bring watch face editing options on Apple Watch
From the Watch Main Watch face screen, long press on the center of the display until the Watch Face Change menu appears.
See Watch Watch Edit Below.
Edit When editing is complete, repeatedly press the digital crown to exit the main watch face.
- From this point on the menu, you can make some changes to different parts of the watch face.
- How to change the color or main watch face feature on an Apple Watch
- From the Watch Edit Watch Face menu, swipe left or right to select the element you want to configure. The main image is illuminated by naming the configuration section at the top of the screen.
- Rotate the digital crown to the bicycle using the options available. The side dots show how far you are in terms of options and colors and indicate what to do with the dot watch face.
Use the digital crown to change options by swiping right and left in the edit menu to select edit.
Choices vary between watch faces. For example, Chronograph Pro’s time scale options change the outer circle of the watch face and two small clocks from the touch meter view to 3-second view, 6 second, 30 second and 60-second alternatives.
In cases where the watch face has different colors, the edit page allows users to scroll between different color themes.
How to make easy the complication of the Apple Watch
- From the Watch Edit Watch Face menu, swipe right to reach issues.
- Change Tap the complexity you want to change.
- Swipe up or down to move through the list of options or rotate the digital crown.
- Tap Select Select Complex to select it.
Watch Face 7 changes the complexity of the watch face
You do not need to change the face of the watch from the Apple Watch itself. Instead, you can make changes to the linked iPhone with the added benefit of not having small menu timeouts similar to the Apple Watch interface.
How To Edit Watch Face On iPhone
- Open the Watch app.
- Select the Watch Face I have installed from My Faces.
- Change Select the component or complexity you want to change.
- Choose its replacement.
- When you have made all the changes, press Back.
Changes the watch face properties and implications through the iPhone’s Watch app.
The change will be immediate as long as the Apple Watch is connected wirelessly. Updates made to the Watch app appear on the Apple Watch and vice versa.
Change the face of the watch on your Apple Watch
You can choose different designs, adjust colors, and add complexity to your watch face. You can also set the time in front of you.
How to change the face of the watch on your Apple Watch
1. Swipe your watch face from left, right, or left to right.
2. Stop when the watch you want to use reaches the face.
Learn about all the Apple Watch faces and their features.
Not all watch faces are available in all countries and regions. Hermes and Nike watch faces are only available on those models.
How to customize the watch face on your Apple Watch
1. Press the digital crown to go to the watch face.
2. Touch and hold the display.
3. Swipe left or right to select the watch face, and then press Edit.
4. Swipe left or right to select a feature, and then rotate the digital crown to change it. For example, you can change the color of the second hand or the markers on the watch face.
5. Swipe left to edit issues. Tap the complexity to select it, and then rotate the digital crown to change it. You can add issues from other apps.
6. When you are done, tap the digital crown to save your changes.
7. Tap the Watch Face to set your current face.
You can also change the watch face from your iPhone. Open the Apple Watch app, and then tap the Face Gallery tab.
How to add more info to your watch face
You can add information from complexities or apps to certain watch faces. There are issues with your Apple Watch showing your battery life, date, and more. You can add issues from some third-party apps. To see which applications have issues:
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap My Watch tab and then tap Issues.
To select what you want, press Edit, and then use these steps:
To add complexity, press the Add button. After adding sophistication to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, you can add it to your watch. Back to your watch face, tap on display, and press customize. Rotate the digital crown by tapping Complex to select the information you want to appear.
To remove an issue, press the Delete button. Press Delete.
How to create a new version of Watch Face
1. Press the digital crown to go to the watch face.
2. Touch and hold the display, swipe to the right, and then press the Add button.
3. To select the watch face, rotate the digital crown, and then press whatever you want. It sets your current clock face to what you just created.
4. To customize the watch face, touch and hold the display again, and then press Customize.
How to remove the watch face from your Apple Watch
1. Go to the face of your current watch and touch and hold the display.
2. Swipe left or right over the face of the watch you want to remove.
3. Swipe and press Delete.
If you want, you can recreate the watch face later.
How to change the time shown on your Apple Watch
1. Open the Settings app on your clock, and then tap Clock.
2. Press +0 minutes.
3. Turn the digital crown and select how far your watch is set.
4. Press Cancel or Set.
You can only set the time shown on the face of the watch. Match your alarms, notifications, world clock, and any other time in real-time.
How to hide playing on your Apple Watch now
When you play music, playing now will open automatically. Here’s how to change the settings:
1. Open the Settings app on your watch.
2. Press General> Wake screen.
3. Disable auto-launch audio apps.