Download Windows 11 for free before the official launch, learn the procedure
A few days before the official release, the latest build version of the Windows 11 update has just been released.
Microsoft’s new Windows 11 operating system is going to be officially launched on October 5. Prior to that, however, multiple build versions of the upcoming OS have been released on the Dev and Beta channels under Insider Preview. In that case, each version has some new changes in its features and design. However, the latest build version of the Windows 11 update has finally appeared on the Microsoft Preview Channel, which can be used by those included in the Insider program.
To use the latest build version of the upcoming update, Windows Insider users will need to opt-out of the Dev or Beta channels. He will then be able to download the final build version of it on his device if his computer is ready to hold the upcoming update.
Note that the latest version of the ISO update has already been provided on the Windows Insider website. Microsoft customers who want to clean the operating system (OS) of their device can download the ISO file from that website.
I have already said that in case of downloading the latest build version of the Windows 11 update, the interested computer should check how suitable it is. You can easily download the Microsoft PC Health Check application on your device. This will inform you about the capabilities of the computer.
How to download the latest Windows 11 build version
1. To do this, you must first join the Insider program. For this, select PC -> Update & Security -> Windows Insider Program.
2. Now you need to link the Microsoft account used on your Windows 10 device. Then select the Start button.
3. Confirm by selecting the preview channel from the Microsoft indicated options.
4. Then you have to restart the system.
5. When the system backup is complete you will see a new banner of Windows 11 Update. Now go to the Settings option again and select ‘Update & Security.
6. Then follow the instructions that appear on the screen after selecting Download and Install.
7. Select Settings and Update & Security options again one by one. Now click on the ‘Stop Getting Updates’ option. Although it is not necessary to follow these steps.