Gmail Offline: Gmail is now offline, how to send mail? Find out
The new Gmail offline feature eliminates the need for the Internet to read or respond to Gmail messages and searches. This offline feature will be helpful. Especially for those who live in areas where internet speed is not good.
According to the Google Support Page, the offline feature allows users to read, reply to, and search Gmail messages.
This can be done even if their device is not connected to the Internet.
To use this mode, users need to go to mail.google.com. Google recommends bookmarking the link to get the tech giant started.
If your Gmail is linked to your school or work account, the admin needs to change the settings.
The rest can simply follow the steps below.
Before doing so, it should be noted that Google states that Gmail will work offline in Google Chrome and will only work when you are browsing in normal mode, not incognito or camouflage.
Now, here’s how to turn Gmail offline mode on Google’s explanation:
- Go to mail.google.com.
- Click the Inbox, Settings, or Cogwheel button.
- Then, click on the “See All Settings” option.
- Then click on the “Offline” tab.
- Then you need to click on the “Enable Offline Mail” checkbox
- Gmail will now show the new settings.
- You can choose the days of emails you want to sync with your Gmail.
- Google will show the amount of free space on your computer and also give the option to keep data offline on the computer. There is also the option to delete all offline data from the computer.
- You can now click on the “Save Changes” or “Save Changes” option and Gmail will start working offline on your computer.