How to Add Status in Whatsapp Web | Whatsapp web without QR Code?
How to Add Status in Whatsapp Web?
How to add status in Whatsapp Web – We are all familiar with WhatsApp, one of the leading messaging application in the app stores today. The developers are known for the quality and the reliability of their application, even after it’s service has been on the market for over six years.
However, some users still want to have a status in the messenger, as they wish to display some personal information with status, especially when they are out. If you too want to add status in Whatsapp Web, it is possible.
In fact, when new users to try the application, they will notice that there is a help section, where they can get some answers in a quick manner.
However, if you think that this is not helpful, then you can go directly to the site’s Web version.
Go to its home page, and then type the terms and conditions, under the help tab. You will see the WhatsApp Web Without QR Code feature there.
This feature allows you to make sure that a status in WhatsApp Web scan QR code, which you will get with your phone, will be properly displayed.
WhatsApp will allow you to scan a QR code, which is included in its application. It will not allow you to add a status, but the same information can be given in your message by saying that it is stored in your contact history. And there is the possibility that other users in your contact list also have an official status and can also send you status in Whatsapp Web. However, the only problem with this method is that you cannot add any other status on your message. Therefore, it is best that you write the status of the people in your contacts list.
How to Add Status in Whatsapp Web
Whatsapp web is a feature in whatsapp.com that allows the user to add status in Whatsapp using a web interface. This feature is available in the latest beta version of Whatsapp.
The web interface provides the users the option to add a status message to their contact by using the following steps:
- If you want to add some status to your Whatsapp conversation you must first make sure that you have access to the internet and have a website with a web interface.
2. After that, you should be able to see your account settings in the Whatsapp icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. After clicking on your account settings you will find the “web” tab. Click on it and navigate to “websites”.
4. After choosing a web page, fill out the profile box and click the submit button.
5. After that, you will be able to send messages to people you met by using the web page.
6. In the topic or subject line, you can add a message that will be translated into HTML to be sent to the message recipient.
7. To add some really good status to the conversation, you should also include the website of the person that you are communicating with.
8. You can use the “send friend request” link provided in the sidebar or you can choose to send them a personal message which should be received by them.