How to register for Corona Vaccine through Arogya Setu app
The Indian government has started the second phase of coronavirus vaccination on March 1 to reduce the spread of Covid-19. To encourage the people of the country, Prime Minister Narendra Modi was the first to take a dose of the Covid-19 vaccine from the AIIMS in New Delhi. The second phase of the Covid-19 vaccine is primarily for citizens over 60. People over the age of 45 who are suffering from co-morbidity, that is, those who have more than one disease in their body, can also register for this second round of vaccines.
Anyone wishing to be vaccinated can register themselves through the ‘Co-WIN’ application or website. There is also an option to register through the ‘Aarogya Setu’ application.
If you are interested in registering yourself or the names of senior citizens in your home through ‘Arogya Setu’, you can use the following procedure:
How to register for Corona Vaccine through Arogya Setu app – Follow the steps:
1. First of all, download the Arogya Setu app on your Android or iOS phone. If you have already downloaded it, make sure the app is up to date.
2. Now open the app and enter your own documents according to the procedure.
3. Then click on the Vaccination tab.
4. Enter your mobile number and enter OTP correctly.
5. Then fill in the required details for the vaccine.
As soon as the procedure is over, a message will come to your phone, telling you what to do next.