How to undo video on Snapchat? Learn the trick here to make an interesting video
How to reverse video in Snapchat? Users can easily and efficiently convert any video on Snapchat. Here’s how you can reverse any video in the Snapchat app.
Snapchat is a popular multimedia messaging application with millions of active users worldwide. There has been a huge increase in user activity on the platform over the past few days as people are keeping social distance during this time of the coronavirus. This app allows users to click and edit images and videos as needed. It helps the user with an extensive list of filters that make them look beautiful or neat. In addition to clicking on images with these filters, you can also create fun Snapchat videos.
However, not many people know that video can be reversed or quickly transferred to Snapchat via an extensive list of filters. You can record videos in Tic Tac Toe and easily reverse Tic Tac Toe in Snapchat. If you are wondering how to reverse video in Snapchat, here are some easy steps-
How to reverse video in Snapchat?
- Smart Open the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- Record or upload some video from the front or rear camera of Sn Snapchat.
- When you record a video, slide your screen to the right.
- Slide the arrow screen and browse through all the filters until you find the arrow filters, that is, the rewind filter.
- Choose W Rewind Filter, which will reverse your Snapchat video for you.
- Now, download or save it in Camera Roll or Snapchat, share it with your friends in the inverted snap span streak, or leave it as a story.
Snapchat video is easy to record – and easy to undo.
After recording the video, you can activate the reverse filter. This filter is always available even if you are not connected to the internet and will playback any video you have recorded.
Deactivating a video with the Snapchat chat rewind filter is very easy and time-consuming. Below we provide you with a step-by-step process you need to follow to get started reversing videos in Snapchat ASAP. It is the same for iOS and Android users, so it does not matter how you build or model your smartphone.
In this article, we will teach you how to use it in the Snapchat app for iPhone and Android devices.
How To Reverse Video In Snapchat Using Reverse Filter
1. Capture the video by opening your Snapchat app on the camera screen and holding down the shutter button in the center of the screen.
2. After you copy the video, swipe to find the anti-filter effect. The smart way to find it is to immediately swipe left. When you reach it, the filter will briefly show three arrows pointing to the left.
3. Now you can immediately send the video to others or save the video with the down arrow or add more filters by tapping the icon on the right.