How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
- Download and install the dr.fone – Switch app from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open the app and select the “Switch” option.
- Connect both your old Android device and your iPhone to a computer.
- A window will open up with the complete list of files that can be transferred. Select the files you want to be transferred and click on the “Start Transfer” option.
- The data transfer process should start immediately. A dialog box will appear and show you the progress of the transfer as it happens.
Transferring files to the newer iPhone models
1. Phonebook & Email
You can also simply copy your photos and videos using a computer:
- Download and install the app Android File Transfer.
- On the app, go to Transfer > DCIM > Camera.
- Make a new folder on your computer.
- Select the photos you want to copy, drag, and drop them into the new folder.
- Plug your iPhone to the same computer.
- Open iTunes, choose your iPhone and click on “Photos”
- Check the “Sync Photos from” option and choose the folder on your computer where you saved the photos.