Independence Day WhatsApp Stickers: Send your friends and family people on Independence Day stickers on Whatsapp
Independence Day WhatsApp Stickers: India will celebrate independence on 15 August (15 August 2020), but before that people have started wishing each other Independence Day (Independence Day 2020) on WhatsApp. Users have now started sending WhatsApp stickers along with photos and videos to wish Independence Day. In such a situation, if you also want to wish your friends and family members Happy Independence Day through WhatsApp stickers, then we will tell you the whole process here. Let’s know …
Through Whatsapp, you can celebrate the celebration of independence in a very easy way. Whatsapp has emerged as a better option in Corona’s crisis. You can congratulate your people for freedom through the video call ling here. But have to express our feelings that there is nothing better than Whatsapp stickers. It is also very easy to use.
Send Whatsapp stickers on the occasion of Independence Day
- First, open WhatsApp to send a sticker. After this, open the chat window of the friend or family member to whom you want to send the sticker.
- Here you will see the smiley option in the chatbox. Click on it.
- After doing so, you will see three options at the bottom, first of which is smiley, second is GIF and third is a sticker. Select the sticker option in it.
- Now upwards you will see the option of +. Click on it.
- On clicking, the page will open on your screen. Scroll downwards into it.
- You will get the choice of Get More Stickers. By clicking on it, you will be redirected to Google Play Store. From here you download Independence Day Sticker Pack.
- After that, go back to WhatsApp and go to any chat window and once again go to the sticker option. Here you will find Independence Day stickers ed. Now you can wish Independence Day by sending sticker to whomever you want.