You can schedule WhatsApp messages easily. For this, you need to adopt a third-party app to schedule any message. We know the whole process step by step.
If we tell you that you can schedule your message on WhatsApp, you will not believe it. But it is possible. Today we are going to talk about a special strategy here by which the message is sent automatically and you do not have to wake up till 12 o’clock at night to say happy birthday to anyone. We know about this strategy …
How to schedule WhatsApp message
Since the messaging app platform for scheduling messages is not currently available, you will need to use a third-party app to schedule messages on WhatsApp.
- First, open Google Play Store and download the SKEDit app.
- Login after opening the SKEDit app.
- Here you will see the menu, select the WhatsApp option.
- Tap Start Access and go to SKEDit and turn on the toggle.
- Then click Allow.
- Go back to the app now.
- Here is an option to ask me before sending. If you turn it on, you will receive a notification before sending the message, which will only be sent after it is clicked. If you close it, the message will be sent automatically.
Both of these features are coming soon on WhatsApp
Read the feature later
WhatsApp will soon change the name of its most exclusive and old archived chats for later reading. This feature acts as a vacation mode. After activating this feature, users will not receive messages or call notifications from selected contacts. At the same time, users can enable or disable this feature in their own way.
Silent video feature
Mute video is one of the unique features of WhatsApp. This feature allows users to mute any video before sending it. Currently, this feature is being tested. The mute video feature will be released to users soon.