Smartphone overheating? Failure to do so may result in a phone blast
It is not uncommon for smartphones to be slightly overheated. Because, under the pressure of thousands of apps for various tasks including voice calling, internet browsing, digital payment, our handset often gets extra hot. This problem of overheating is especially prevalent in the summer season. Due to which, smartphone users have to face various problems like device shut-down or battery drain. Not only that, since the device has a direct effect on the battery when it is heated, there is also a possibility of battery blast. And such accidents are often the headlines these days. In that case, there are a few simple steps you can take to keep your phone from overheating. So let’s get to know these methods.
Tips & Tricks to prevent smartphones from overheating
1. Keep the phone away from sunlight: Make sure the phone is never exposed to direct sunlight. This is because the phone may overheat if exposed to excessive sunlight. Even, the battery of the device may be damaged.
2. Keep the screen brightness of the phone low: Many users prefer to work by increasing the brightness of the phone. However, this may affect the handset. This is because increasing the screen brightness puts excessive pressure on the phone’s battery and processor. This can cause our phone to overheat.
3. Turn off background apps: You need to make sure that any unused apps are not active in your mobile background. In that case, after using an app, go to the device’s settings option and clear it from the background. Because, if you don’t do that, the apps can overheat the phone from being active in the background.
4. If the phone is overheated, open the back cover: If you wear the back cover all the time, the phone will not release heat (heat release). Due to which the device overheats abnormally and becomes unusable. So if ever your phone gets hot, open the back cover immediately. Doing so will cause the phone to cool down quickly.
5. Check the battery of the phone: Sometimes the phone battery is bad but the phone starts to overheat. So if your handset also gets unnecessarily hot, go to the service center and check the battery of the phone once. Because, if the battery is bad, the phone can also blast.