Step by Step guide to make a video messenger call with 50 people at a time in an easy way.
Zoom alternative: Messenger room: 50 people can talk on video call simultaneously under Facebook Messenger Room, let’s know what the whole way is given below :
Through messenger rooms, a maximum of 50 people can simultaneously video call.
During the lockdown, Facebook recently launched Messenger Rooms, which has begun to roll out in India to make the interaction between people easier. Up to 50 people can talk on a video messenger call simultaneously under the Messenger Room.
The company has created this keeping in mind group video chat and social interaction. People can use ‘room’ for any activity such as celebration, game night, book club. Let’s know how you too can talk with your 50 friends or family in the messenger room.
Step by Step guide to make a video messenger call with 50 people at a time – Follow these following steps:-
1. For this, first, log in to Facebook on desktop and mobile, here the ‘room‘ section will appear under the status bar. Then by clicking on ‘Create‘ from here Facebook user group can start a video call.
2. Users can also connect themselves to a friend’s video call by clicking ‘Join‘ here.
3. Users can choose to create a room in two ways. The first can be chosen from Facebook’s own options such as ‘Happy Hour‘ or ‘Here all day‘. On the other hand, in ‘who is invited’, the user can choose whether the room should be public or private.
4. On selecting the ‘Invite all your friends‘ option here, you will be able to see every user-created room at the top of your homepage and join. After selecting the ‘Invite specific friends’ option, the user can select himself who will be able to connect to the room.
For information, let us know that if you click on specific friends invited, a skip button will appear at the bottom right corner of the window so that the user who makes the room can leave those whom he/she does not invite to the room Wants to.
Note- The room host also has the option to lock the room so that no one can enter it, as well as the option to remove the user.
Link sharing option
Apart from this, the user will also get the option of ‘Turn on Link Sharing’. The best part of this is that through this, people who are not friends of the user or people who are not on Facebook can also connect with the room. Let’s know how to use
– On turning on link sharing, the ‘Create Room’ button will take the user to a window from where you will be able to copy the link. You can create a user room in Facebook groups or events, which will automatically appear as a post. And will give room for group members or invoices to join.