The Complete Guide How to Remove a SIM Card from an iPhone
SIM card ejector
SIM card tray
Now let us look at how to remove a SIM card from an iPhone:
Removing a SIM card
- Carefully insert the SIM card ejector tool or the bent paperclip (or any tool you are using) into the tiny pinhole opening on the SIM card tray.
2. Press gently and the SIM card tray will pop open. It will simply come out of the iPhone or iPad. Apply pressure in a straight line, not in an angular direction.
3. Pull out the SIM card tray. You will be able to see the SIM card inside in its designated slot.
4. Remove the SIM card from its slot. If you are inserting a new SIM card or reinserting the same one, ensure that you align the corners correctly following the markers in the slot and the notched corners on the card.
5. Once you have inserted the new SIM card into the tray, gently push it back inside the iPhone. Insert it carefully maintaining the correct orientation, alignment, and direction. It should go in exactly how it came out.