The Truth About How To Transfer Music From iPod To iPhone
How To Transfer Music From iPod To iPhone – If you own an iPod, it is likely your only music listening device. But if you buy a new iPhone, chances are you want to listen to music on your iPhone rather than your old iPod. You might just also want to transfer some of the music from your iPod to the iPhone. Learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone, and make the best of both devices. You can share your favorite music between the devices and choose to use either or both as you wish.
Transfer music from iPod to iPhone using iTunes
Before you begin employing this method there are a few preliminary steps you need to follow:
- Ensure that the iOS version of your iPhone is higher than that of your iPod.
- The iTunes app you will use for music backup and sync must be the latest version.
- You have to turn off the “Find My iPhone” option from the Settings menu of your iPhone. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Find My iPhone (turn off).
To back up the music on your iPod to iTunes, follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on a computer. Open iTunes.
- Plug your iPod to the computer using a USB cable.
- On the left side of the panel, select your iPod.
- Go to This Computer > Back Up Now. The data on your iPod including music will now be backed up on your computer via iTunes.
To transfer the music to the iPhone, follow the below steps:
- Remove the iPod and plug your iPhone to the computer once the backup is complete.
- Select the iPhone icon on the left panel. Click on “Music” under the Summary menu.
- Select the “Sync Music” option and the transfer process will start. The music from your iPod will now be sent to your iPhone.