The WhatsApp Pay feature has recently been launched by the instant messaging app WhatsApp. WhatsApp Payment is designed in collaboration with the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). It will be based on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Android and iOS users will need to update the latest version of WhatsApp to use it. Also, WhatsApp can be run from the same mobile number, which will be linked to your bank account. Let’s know its full details
How to pay WhatsApp setup
- Open WhatsApp, then go to the Setting option
- Where you will see the payment option. After this, click on the Add Payment option.
- After this, you have to select the bank option.
- After selecting the bank, you will have to verify your mobile number. For this, you can
- choose the option of SMS verification.
- After completion of the verification process, your bank will be added as a detail payment.
How to pay
- After registration of WhatsApp payment, you will be able to send payment to each other. For this, you will have to send and receive money by going to Whatsapp contact.
- Have to open WhatsApp Chat. After this, tap on the Attachment icon.
- After this, you have to click on the payment option. After this, you have to click on the
- Enter option.
- After this, you have to click on UPI PIN.
How to send money to UPI users of Google Pay and PhonePe
- Go to the Settings option of WhatsApp and click on the Payments option.
- After this, click on the New Payment option. Then you have to tap on Send to a UPI ID.
- After this, verification of UPI ID will be done. The account can be transferred after verification.
- The UPI PIN has to be entered to complete the payment.