You can now send Voice Message on Twitter, use this feature like this
Using Twitter has become more fun. You can now also send voice messages via Twitter This feature allows users to send voice messages as direct messages.
Using Twitter has become more fun. You can now also send voice messages via Twitter. This feature allows users to send voice messages as direct messages. Like the voice tweet, the voice message will be 140 seconds long.
Do this using the feature
The first thing you need to do is update your app. Then go to the box with direct messaging and click on the voice recording button. Then record the message and it is ready to be sent. Yes, you can listen to it by sending a message if you wish. This voice message can be heard on both mobile apps and desktops.
How you send Voice Message on Twitter – This is the whole process
- First, you have to go to Direct Messages (DMs). Here you have to tap the New Voice Recording icon to record your voice.
- Recording of its voice will start. You have to tap the stop message when you are done.
- Here you will find another option. You can hear your recorded voice before sending it to a loved one.
- You can send or delete it if you are satisfied with your voice and your point.
- You can send a message by holding down the voice recording on iOS. Here you can send up your conversation by holding up the voice recording icon.