These are the top 5 Mysterious ways to transfer files from PC to iPhone without using iTunes:
Using iCloud Drive
- Launch iCloud on your PC, or visit iCloud.com. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Check the “iCloud Drive” option within the app or on the website.
3. If you are using the application, go to This PC > iCloud Drive > Files on your PC. Then copy and paste or drag and drop them into the iCloud Drive folder. On the website, simply click the “Upload” button, and open the folder which contains the files you want to transfer.
4. On your iPhone, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Drive.
5. Go to Files > Browse > iCloud Drive. You will now see the files on your iPhone.
Using iCloud Photos
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photos (turn it on).
- On your PC, if you are using the iCloud application for Windows, go to Photos > iCloud Photo Library > Upload new photos and videos from my PC. Go to This PC > iCloud Photos > Uploads and copy the photos you want to transfer in this folder. If you are using the website, simply click on “Photos,” and upload the photos you want to transfer.
Using Dropbox or Google Drive
- Download and install the Dropbox app on your PC and on your iPhone. Sign in on both devices with the same credentials.
- On your PC, open Dropbox and upload the files you want to transfer.
- Open the Dropbox app on your iPhone and the uploaded files will appear there.