Delete all data, learn how to delete Google Account?
Getting a new Android smartphone means logging in to your Google Account at the outset. And backing up from the App Store – this Google account is all it takes. However, users can delete their Google Account at any time.
Deleting a Google Account will result in loss of access to the content
There may be several reasons for deleting a Google Account. For example – you may no longer use that account, or you have a new Google Account, or your Google Account has been hacked, etc. However, users should keep in mind that if they delete their Google Account, they will lose access to Youtube, Google Play, and all content related to that account, including apps, movies, games, music, and more.
How to delete Google Account?
1. Open https://myaccount.google.com/ in your web browser.
2. Click on “Data & personalization” in the menu on the left.
3. Scroll down until you see the “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data” option.
4. Then click on “Delete a service or your account”.
5. Click “Delete your Google Account”.
You will then be asked to enter your Google Account password and then you will be able to delete your Google Account for sure.