Facebook knows everything about you when and what you’re doing it, find out how to stop it.
There are very few people today who do not use Facebook. No money is required to use this social media platform. In return, Facebook collects your various data and uses it for advertising. However, even if you do not use this app, Facebook also collects data from various third-party apps or websites. But you can turn off this data tracking if you want. Mark Zuckerberg’s company came up with a new tool for its users last year. Using this tool, you can see what data Facebook is taking about you from third-party apps and websites. This tool, known as ‘Off-Facebook Activity’, lets users control these data sharing settings. The following is a step-by-step guide on how to use this tool:
How to go to the Off-Facebook Activity option
1. Open Facebook and log in.
2. Now, click on the drop-down icon in the top right and choose Security and Privacy.
3. Now click on Settings and choose Your Facebook Information.
4. Then, click on the Off-Facebook Activity option.
How to view all apps and websites accessing information from Facebook Off-Facebook Activity
On the Off-Facebook Activity page, click Manage your off-Facebook activity. Enter your password for verification. Here you will see a list of all the apps and websites associated with your Facebook account.
How to Disable Off-Facebook Activity for Apps and Websites
1. Follow the steps mentioned above and then choose the app or website for which you want to turn off Facebook activity.
2. Click on it and scroll down to find the ‘Turn off future activity’ option and disable it
How to disable Off-Facebook Activity for all apps and websites at once
1. Click Manage Future Activities on the Off-Facebook Activities page.
2. Then, click Manage Facebook Activity again in the popup.
3. On the next page, turn off the Future off-Facebook activity toggle to disable all future off-Facebook activity.
Set News Box
Subscribe To Set News Box Channel. Its all about Tech news and How to guide in all about iPhones, Laptop, smartphones, social media etc. How to guide in iPhone, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. all about your daily life necessary items.
✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2Na9Kup
✔️😊✔️For Free Seo Tools: http://bit.ly/2HB8E7G
✔️😊✔️Foe Get 25% discount on Vidnami Click the link :
Reconnect to YouTube to show this feed.
To create a new feed, first connect to YouTube using the "Connect to YouTube to Create a Feed" button on the settings page and connect any account.
Error: No videos found.
Make sure this is a valid channel ID and that the channel has videos available on youtube.com.