Today is the 10th Birthday of Instagram: October 6, 2010, After releasing the iPhone 4, then the photo-sharing app became popular on the App store. To celebrate, Instagram has added an Easter egg to an app that allows you to change its home screen icon.
Available icons include classic Polaroid-style camera models that have been in use for five years. The current logo includes background variations including Pride Rainbow colors and monochrome options. The app update has another feature: a personal map from the last three years and an archive of your stories.
To access new icons, go to Settings in the app, and swipe a long swipe across the screen to reveal some emojis. After you swipe, the icons will be unlocked and a message has come from Instagram.
How to change the Instagram logo/logo on phone?
- Open Instagram and click on your profile.
- Now go to the settings section and drag it down.
- After you remove it, there will be a ‘Celebrate with us’ section.
- It also provides a list of icons along with the year it was served.
- Click on the icon you want and do. You will see the message “You changed the logo for Instagram”.
- If you do not have a choice, check if you have the latest update installed on your phone.