The A – Z Of How To Delete A Facebook Group
Is it time to delete your Facebook group? Groups can be an appreciated benefit for advertising your commercial but they do not always work the way you strategic. If you have a huge membership, they can be extremely time uncontrollable. As long as they are not contributing to a specific business goal, it is appropriate to keep them alive. In this post, we will look at removing the Facebook group as well as some options for pulling the plug. Removing your Facebook group is harsh and final. Once you do it, there is no going back. You will lose all content and threads. All the work you put in will go away for good. So before removing, consider other options.
Group administrators can archive a group, meaning that the group will no longer be visible to non-members in the Facebook search, and no new members can be included. If the original owner leaves the first group, only the group can remove the ad.
Here’s how to delete a group on Facebook.
How to delete a Facebook group using a web browser
- Navigate to “Members” on the left side of the page.
- Click on the “More” button next to each member’s name and then choose “Remove from Group”. Hit “Confirm.”
- All followers are removed, select the “More” button next to your name. Select “Leave Group” and then “Skip and Delete.”
How to delete a Facebook group using a mobile app
- Select “View All” next to “Your Groups” and then “View All” again under “Groups You Manage” to view all your groups.
- Open the group you want to delete.
- Once everyone is removed from the group, tap on your name, and choose “Leave Group”. Facebook will confirm that once you leave the group, the group will be deleted. Select “Skip and Delete”.