Struggling with the TV remote is a daily problem in our family life. Everyone in the family wants to see different programs. So the battle started with the possession of the remote. But with the advancement of modern technology, the solution to all these problems is now in vain. With the advent of smart TV, any show can be seen later. But still, everyone wants to watch live. In addition, many times when the remote is bad or the battery runs out, we try to run with a slap. But there is no need for this harassment. Now the smart solution has come for smart TV. Now the TV remote can be worked through the smartphone. For this, you need to download some apps on the smartphone and make some settings on the smart TV. Then you can use the smartphone as a TV remote.
Smart TV works with the help of remote infrared rays. You can use the smartphone as a remote by downloading the Infrared Blaster app on the smartphone. You can also use the smartphone as a set-top box remote.
Users can remotely control their smartphones by installing Mi’s Universal Remote Control app on Xiaomi’s smartphones. If you use a smartphone from another company, you need to install such an app from the Google Play Store. There are some apps for iPhone users through which they can make their smartphone remote control.
How to convert an Android phone as a TV remote
1. First of all you need to install the Android TV Remote Control app from Google Play Store.
2. Then you need to connect your smartphone to the smart TV. This requires your smartphone and smart TV to be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
3. Now you open the Smart TV Remote Control app on your smartphone and choose the brand and model number of your smart TV.
4. If your model number doesn’t show up in the app, a pin will show up on your smart TV screen. If you put that PIN on the smartphone, it will connect to the TV.
5. You can then use your smartphone as a remote control
How to convert an iPhone as a TV Remote
1. If you are an iPhone user, download the TV Remote Control app from the App Store.
2. Then you need to connect the smartphone and smart TV to the same network.
3. Now open the Smart Remote Control app in the smartphone, select the name of the TV in it, and connect.
4. Then your iPhone will act as a remote control.