WhatsApp: How To Schedule Messages On WhatsApp, Here Are Tips For Android And iOS Phones
Find out what Android and iOS phone users can do to use the Schedule Message feature in WhatsApp
The message scheduling feature is not yet available for WhatsApp users. In that case, if you want to send a message to someone by default, the members of that messaging platform face a lot of difficulties. For example, we can say hello to someone at the appointed time of the birthday. In this case, there is no direct way for WhatsApp users. Although they can do this using third-party applications. You will need to download certain applications from the Google Play Store.
What Android Phone Users Will Do To Use Schedule Message Feature In WhatsApp
1. First, open the Play Store.
2. Then you need to download SKEDit mobile app.
3. Log in to the application.
4. Select the WhatsApp option from the menu.
5. Now enable Accessibility.
6. Go back to the SKEDit application and turn on Toggle.
7. Tap Allow.
8. Then go back to the app again.
9. From here you can choose the Ask me before sending option. Enabling this option will notify you before sending the message on the scheduled day. In that case, if you do not agree, the message will not be sent.
10. At the same time without enabling the above option you can still enjoy the benefits of the Schedule Message feature. However, if this is the case, you will not receive any notification.
What Apple family members will do to use the Schedule Message feature on WhatsApp
1. In this case, there is no third-party application suitable for iOS users. Alternatively, iPhone users will be able to use the Schedule Message feature. For this, interested people need to download Siri Shortcuts App.
2. After opening the Siri Shortcuts app on the iPhone, go to the Automation Tab.
3. Now create personal automation by clicking on the plus symbol.
4. Choose a specific time of day for automation to run.
5. After specifying the date and time, click on Action. Then you have to search by typing WhatsApp in the search bar.
6. Send a text message here. Then confirm the time and tap on the Next option.
7. Then your message will reach your friend on the scheduled day.