Here’s how to use a smartphone safely
Lately, mobile has become indispensable for everyone. Everything we do is connected to mobile. That’s the social network we use. From that, I am doing banking business and online shopping.
With the increasing use of mobile, you keep a lot of important files and data in it, the loss of which can create a big problem in your life.
Imagine someone stealing your mobile phone. You did not have any lock on your mobile. What if the thief had easy access to your bank account and access to your various social networks?
Of course, he can misuse your data to the detriment of not only the money you earn but also your social reputation.
Even in the absence of mobile theft, the threat of cybersecurity is spreading in the world. In this way, hackers can gain access to your important files and banks by gaining access to your mobile. For that too, keeping the mobile we carry safely is the most important step now.
- Let’s download and install the app from Google Play Store or App Store (Official Reputed App Store) only based on Rating and Review.
- While installing the app, if the app asks for permission of Camera Access / Location Tracking / Contacts / Media / Audio / File Access, let’s deny it.
- Protect your mobile by using strong passwords and biometric login like digital fingerprints Let’s change the password from time to time.
- Don’t jailbreak / root your smartphone. Let’s report to the nearest police station without using the found smartphone.
- Lock the mobile handset when not in use Also Auto-Lock in Idle mode. Let’s configure the phone’s settings.
- Let’s update the mobile phone software (Operating System / Applications) regularly. Also, use Genuine Firewall / Anti Virus / Mobile Security Solutions for mobile phone security.
- When not in use, turn off (OFF) WiFi, Bluetooth, Mobile Data, GPS, etc.
- Let’s configure so that mobile tracking can be done so that others can’t use the mobile phone, completely wipe out and if the SIM card is changed, an alert will come to a certain number. Such settings help in finding the lost mobile and prevent the personal details on the mobile from being accessed by others.
- Don’t use unsafe Free Public Wi-Fi / Hotspot when doing digital transactions through mobile.
- Let’s keep a backup of sensitive data on mobile handsets. Also, let’s encrypt the sensitive data even on mobile.
- Let’s use Mobile Data / Secure Wifi to access online and mobile banking services from mobile handsets. Also use Multi-factor Authentication like Two Factor Authentication, Mobile Number, OTP, Fingerprint, etc.).
- Don’t reply / respond to messages, phone calls, etc. from unknown mobile numbers / emails / Whats App / Viber / Messenger etc.
- Don’t use unsafe websites like freeware, pirated software/game, free music/video, pornographic content, don’t click on pop-up links indiscriminately, and don’t download freeware/shareware and pirated software, music/video/games.
- Let’s not leave mobile phones so easily accessible to others.
Set News Box
Subscribe To Set News Box Channel. Its all about Tech news and How to guide in all about iPhones, Laptop, smartphones, social media etc. How to guide in iPhone, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. all about your daily life necessary items.
✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2Na9Kup
✔️😊✔️For Free Seo Tools: http://bit.ly/2HB8E7G
✔️😊✔️Foe Get 25% discount on Vidnami Click the link :
Reconnect to YouTube to show this feed.
To create a new feed, first connect to YouTube using the "Connect to YouTube to Create a Feed" button on the settings page and connect any account.
Error: No videos found.
Make sure this is a valid channel ID and that the channel has videos available on youtube.com.