Do this work soon if the phone is stolen otherwise your all earned money will be empty
Your accounts can be misused in case your phone is stolen. The most important thing is to deactivate the UPI account and temporarily block your accounts.
At present, the smartphone also plays the role of our office, bank, grocery store etc. In such a situation, the theft of the phone is not less than a big shock. The biggest problem is the financial apps present in the phone. Your important information and bank details are attached to them. Therefore, in case of theft of the phone, it is necessary to secure them first.
In India, online payment services like Paytm, Google Pay and PhonePe run on Unified Payments Interface (UPI). In such a situation, your accounts can be misused in case your phone is stolen. The most important thing is to deactivate the UPI account and temporarily block your accounts.
How to Block Google Pay Account
- If you have lost your phone, first of all call Google Pay users on the helpline number 18004190157.
- Choose the option to talk to customer care and ask them to block your Google Pay account.
- Additionally, Android users can ‘remote wipe’ data from their phones so that no one else can access their Google Account.
How to temporarily block Paytm
- Call Paytm Payments Bank helpline number 01204456456.
- Here, you select the option of ‘Lost Phone’.
- Register your lost phone number, after selecting the option to enter an alternate number.
- After this go to Paytm website and select ’24×7 Help’ then select ‘Report Fraud’ and select any category.
- After clicking on the ‘Message Us’ button, submit the proof of account ownership, which can be either a credit/debit card statement showing Paytm transactions, a police complaint about a lost or stolen phone, or any other document as required Is.
- After verification, Paytm will block the account.
How to block PhonePe payment account
- Call on PhonePe users helpline number 08068727374.
- You will be asked to report a problem with your PhonePe account. Select the appropriate number option.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- An OTP will come on your mobile number for verification.
- If OTP is not received then choose the option of not receiving OTP. Now you will be given the option to report the loss of SIM or mobile phone. Select it.
- After this the process of blocking your account will start.