Father’s Day 2021: WhatsApp launches ‘Papa Mere Papa’ sticker pack, here’s how to download
WhatsApp has launched a new sticker pack named ‘Papa Mere Papa’ for Father’s Day 2021 celebration. The new Papa Mere Papa stickers have been made available on the sticker store. This pack has been made available for both Android and iOS users.
The information about the launch of this sticker pack named Papa Mere Papa has been received from WABetaInfo. Earlier the publication had told that this is a regional sticker pack, which has been made available in select countries like India and Indonesia. However, later the publication said that it has been made available globally for Android and iOS users.
Father’s Day 2021 will be celebrated on June 20. In such a situation, if you want to wish your father on WhatsApp, then you can use these stickers. The new sticker pack has been created by Sajid Sheikh and its size is 8.3MB.
How to download Papa Mere Papa Sticker Pack:
- Open WhatsApp and go to any chat.
- Then click on the sticker icon in the chat bar.
- This will open your sticker gallery and you will be able to see the stickers that you have downloaded.
- After this, you have to click on the ‘+’ icon appearing at the right top.
- After this, you will see all those sticker packs, which you can download.
- Here in the list, Papa mere Papa sticker pack will be seen at the top only.
- After that download it by pressing the download button.
- Once downloaded, this pack can be viewed and used by clicking on the sticker option in the chat bar.
Set News Box
Subscribe To Set News Box Channel. Its all about Tech news and How to guide in all about iPhones, Laptop, smartphones, social media etc. How to guide in iPhone, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. all about your daily life necessary items.
✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2Na9Kup
✔️😊✔️For Free Seo Tools: http://bit.ly/2HB8E7G
✔️😊✔️Foe Get 25% discount on Vidnami Click the link :
Reconnect to YouTube to show this feed.
To create a new feed, first connect to YouTube using the "Connect to YouTube to Create a Feed" button on the settings page and connect any account.
Error: No videos found.
Make sure this is a valid channel ID and that the channel has videos available on youtube.com.