Here’s how to listen to audio recorded by Google on your smartphone
If you are an Android user then you must have used Google Assistant. Many of your things can be hidden in Google Assistant.
You know that Google Assistant records the questions you ask at the beginning of the day. Because when you use Google Assistant, Google informs you about it.
If so, what have you talked about with Google Assistant so far? What are you talking about If you want to hear your voice, we are informing you about it? For that, follow the following procedure: How to listen to audio recorded by Google on your smartphone:
- First, open the Google App, click on your profile at the top right, and then click ‘Manage your Google Account.’
- Now click on ‘Data and Personalization’ at the bottom of the Google Accounts page.
- Where you see options including Web & App Activity, Location History, YouTube History
- within ‘Activity Control’.
- Now go to ‘Manage your activity control’.
- Click on ‘Manage Activities’ just below that.
- Then click on ‘Filter by Date’.
- Now apply by clicking ‘Your Voice Recording’
- Now you will see your recording there. You can even click and listen.