Here’s how to listen to audio recorded by Google on your smartphone
If you are an Android user then you must have used Google Assistant. Many of your things can be hidden in Google Assistant.
You know that Google Assistant records the questions you ask at the beginning of the day. Because when you use Google Assistant, Google informs you about it.
If so, what have you talked about with Google Assistant so far? What are you talking about If you want to hear your voice, we are informing you about it? For that, follow the following procedure: How to listen to audio recorded by Google on your smartphone:
- First, open the Google App, click on your profile at the top right, and then click ‘Manage your Google Account.’
- Now click on ‘Data and Personalization’ at the bottom of the Google Accounts page.
- Where you see options including Web & App Activity, Location History, YouTube History
- within ‘Activity Control’.
- Now go to ‘Manage your activity control’.
- Click on ‘Manage Activities’ just below that.
- Then click on ‘Filter by Date’.
- Now apply by clicking ‘Your Voice Recording’
- Now you will see your recording there. You can even click and listen.
Set News Box
Subscribe To Set News Box Channel. Its all about Tech news and How to guide in all about iPhones, Laptop, smartphones, social media etc. How to guide in iPhone, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. all about your daily life necessary items.
✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2Na9Kup
✔️😊✔️For Free Seo Tools: http://bit.ly/2HB8E7G
✔️😊✔️Foe Get 25% discount on Vidnami Click the link :
Reconnect to YouTube to show this feed.
To create a new feed, first connect to YouTube using the "Connect to YouTube to Create a Feed" button on the settings page and connect any account.
Error: No videos found.
Make sure this is a valid channel ID and that the channel has videos available on youtube.com.