Here’s How to Manage Notifications on a Smartphone
Almost all Smartphone users are always relying on notifications. Notifications are just one feature that keeps us informed and up-to-date on the services, calendars, and devices we’re using.
If there was no notification feature, we would have to open many apps and get separate information about everything. Of course, there are many apps on your Smartphone.
The notifications that each app sends to the screen make it more cluttered and cumbersome than it should be. What do you do then?
Don’t worry now. If you are using Android Nine or later, you can easily manage these notifications.
How to manage notifications on Smartphone?
- Scroll down to the notification shed. On Android Nine, you can see the Manage Notification option at the bottom left of the notification screen. Similarly, only Manage appears in Android Ten.
You May Also Like: Here’s how to easily edit screenshots on Android
- Tap Manage Notifications or Manage. After doing so, the notification manager opens. Now within that, you have to do some work for notification management.
- First of all, see which app sends the most notices or data to your notification screen. To do this, press and drop the icon in the middle of the arrow and select the most frequent.
- You will see a list of apps that send a lot of notifications there. If you do not want the update, you can disable the notification. To disable, turn the switch near the app on or off.
- You can’t see notifications for apps that are disabled once. If you feel you need a notification, you can turn on the notification again through the same process.