How can you type without Keyboard on your Laptop or Computer
A ban has been imposed in various districts of the country along with the tenth wave of corona virus epidemic. Many are forced to work from home.
In a situation where all the shops are closed, the computer keyboard can be damaged. There is no way to buy a new keyboard or make an old keyboard.
What to do now But don’t worry. For this, the option of an on-screen keyboard is given in Microsoft Windows. You can type with the help of Mouse.
Not only this, with the help of a mouse you can download some extensions and keep typing smooth.
Here’s how to use the on-screen keyboard
- To do this, first, go to the Start menu on your computer.
- Now click on the settings that are there. There you will see various options.
- From there, choose the Easy Access option.
- Now go to the keyboard in the list in the left corner.
- Once you’re done, turn on the ‘Use the on-screen keyboard’ there. You can now type from it with the help of a mouse.
How to speak and type on Google Docs?
If you are not able to type with the mouse or you are having trouble typing in this way, you can also choose the option of typing verbatim.
To do this, you need to download the Voice Note II – Speech to text extension in the Google Chrome browser. With its help, you can speak and type.
If you find the extension uncomfortable, you can use Google Docs‘ voice typing feature.
Choose the voice typing within it. You can also use the S Key shortcut with control and shift for this.
Now a mike opens on the left side. Go to the header and choose the language you want to type and type according to what you speak.