How to remove watermark from any video easily – A step by step instruction
In today’s digital age, people have chosen multiple social media platforms as a medium to bring their talents to the world. In that case, short-video platforms like Instagram Reels, TikTok, ShareChat, Josh, Chingari, Moj, YouTube Shorts are special and have gained popularity among Indian content creators.
But in this case, users often face the same problem when sharing the same video on multiple short-video platforms, which is the watermark in short-video apps. Most users feel that this watermark is the biggest hurdle in making their videos compact and presentable. However, you can remove the watermark from the video just by following a few simple steps. Let’s find out how this is possible.
How to delete the watermark from Android mobile?
Multiple watermark removal tools are available on the Google Play Store. In that case, the functionality of the tools in most of the apps is not of excellent quality, so we have to be disappointed. Therefore, we recommend users on short-video platforms install an app called Water INC Developers (Remove & Add Watermark). This app has a tool that allows users to easily add or remove watermarks.
- First, you have to search for the name of the Water INC Developers app (Remove & Add Watermark) from the Google Play Store and download it.
- Then, when you open the app, you will have the option to choose a video or picture from there. Now choose a video of your choice.
- The app will give you two options in the selected video – ‘watermark add’ and ‘watermark remove’, from which you can tap on the ‘watermark remove’ option.
- Select the place where the watermark is in the selected video. In this case, you can also use the zoom tool to get better results.
- When the process is complete, tap on the Save button. You will soon be able to watch the edited video without a watermark in your mobile gallery.
How to delete the watermark from Apple iPhone?
You May Also Like: Learn how to convert your smartphone as a TV remote control – Smart Solution
In the case of the Apple iPhone, users will get apps with multiple watermark removal tools from the App Store. However, the best of these free watermark remover app is called ‘Remove Logo’. This app supports multiple video formats like mp4, MOV, m4v, 3gp, so it is suitable for iPhone users.
- First, you have to search for the name of the ‘Remove Logo’ app from the App Store and download it on your iPhone or iPad.
- After opening the app, you’ll see a ‘+’ icon at the top right of your screen, tapping it and importing a video of your choice.
- Now tap on the video icon and select the ‘Remove Watermark’ option.
- Select the place where the watermark is in the selected video and tap on the ‘Start’ option.
- After that, the app will start removing the watermark from the video. In this case, you can preview the video before saving it from the processed tab.
How to delete the watermark from your laptop or PC?
Here are two ways to remove a watermark from a laptop or PC. One is to use the watermark removal tool from the online website and the other is to download the watermark remover software.
How to delete a watermark online from a laptop or PC?
You May Also Like: How to upload old photos to video through Heritage App
1. You can also find countless watermark remover websites online like Play Store or App Store. However, the website called Apowersoft is particularly effective. In that case, first, you have to search your search engine by typing apowersoft.com.
2. Next, click on the Products & Solution tab on the website.
3. Here you can see multiple video editing tools, from which go to the online section and click on the Video Editor tab.
4. This tab will show you many options, from which you can find the ‘Remove Watermark’ option and click on it.
- Now quickly upload a video. Once uploaded, click the ‘preview’ button to preview the video.
6. Then, click on the ‘Add Box’ option to select the watermark part of the video. Once the watermark section is selected, click on the ‘Erase’ button.
7. After that, the website will start removing the watermark from the video.
8. Once the process is complete, you can download the edited video to your laptop or PC as well as share it on short-video platforms.
How to delete a watermark using software from a laptop or PC?
The Apowersoft website also has video editor software called Video Converter Studio. Not only deleting watermarks but also converting files, changing video duration, adding subtitles can be done here. Users can get the software for free, but users will have to pay 40$ to get a premium subscription to the software.
You May Also Like: How to Earn Money from YouTube in 2021