If you want to avoid online scam, then make your Google account secure like this
Cybercrime has increased rapidly. For this, it is necessary for the users. Keeping your internet and data security. Today most people use Google Account. Let us tell you, Google accesses the data of our phones. In which Google directly accesses the data of location, phone, e-mail, photo.
Cybercrime has increased rapidly. For this, it is necessary for the users. Keeping your internet and data security. Today most people use Google Account. Let us tell you, Google accesses the data of our phones. In which Google directly accesses the data of location, phone, e-mail, photo. In such a situation, everyone should keep the Google account secure.
You May Also Like: The secret behind the how to block your lost phone
All social media accounts, banks, and almost all other online services of users are connected through Google Account. In such a situation, one should always be prepared about the security of Google Account. Learn today how two-step verification is used to make your Google account more secure.
Two-Step Verification is given in the security features of Google Account, which adds an extra layer to the account. A username and password are required to access a Google account. However, an OTP password is also required along with the password when two-step verification is on. Which comes on your registered mobile number. This feature secures all Google’s connected apps like Google+, Gmail, Hangouts, and other apps.
You May Also Like: How to Block People you know on Tinder
How to Secure Your Google Account – Follow these steps:
- Click here to go to Google’s My Account.
- Then click on ‘Security.
- Here you have to click on 2-Step Verification.
- Here you have to add your mobile number by clicking on ‘Get Started’.
- After that select how you want to receive OTP (text message or phone call).
- After selecting the mobile number and the way to get OTP, you have to click on Next.
- Now you have to enter the OTP on the mobile number and click on Next.
- After entering the OTP, two-step verification will be turned on in your Google account.