Recover Deleted Posts on Instagram, follow this method
Instagram recently introduced the resentingly delayed feature. With the help of this feature, users can view and recover deleted posts in the app. This feature has been released for both Android phones and iPhones.
Until now there was no way to recover deleted Instagram posts. However, now content can be permanently deleted or restored from the recently deleted folder. Now all the photos, videos, reels, IGTV videos, and stories that have been deleted from your Instagram account, go to the recently deleted folder. In this case, you can access your deleted content later.
Let me tell you that the deleted Instagram stories which are not in your archive will remain in the folder for 24 hours and everything else will be deleted automatically after 30 days.
Restore deleted posts like this:
- First, install the latest version of Instagram from Google Play or App Store.
- Then make the app yourself and go to your profile.
- Then from the top-right corner, tap on the Hamburger menu and go to Settings.
- After this, go to the account and tap on the new resiliently diluted here.
- After this, the recently deleted content through you, tap on the three dots icon appearing on the screen.
- Now you can delete or delete this post permanently. If you want to recover, tap on restore.
- Your verification will be done while restoring. You will get OTP on your phone number or email ID.
- This code has to be entered and tapped on the confirmation. After this, your deleted post will be recovered.