The most effective method to Hide Photos on iPhone without Third-Party Apps, Follow This Easy Way
iPhone clients can’t utilize numerous things in their telephones. iPhone clients have numerous such pictures which they can neither erase nor stow away. You can conceal any of those photographs on your iPhone with no outsider applications.
iPhone clients can’t utilize numerous things in their telephones. iPhone clients have numerous such pictures which they can neither erase nor stow away. You can conceal any of those photographs on your iPhone with no outsider applications. Apple has essentially given you the choice to cover up your photographs on your iPhone. Allow me to disclose to you that way.
Step by step instructions to Hide Photos on iPhone without Using Third-Party Apps
For how you can stow away photographs on your iPhone without utilizing outsider applications, first ensure that your iPhone is running essentially iOS 14. This strategy won’t work if the adaptation is underneath iOS 14.
- As a matter of first importance open the Photos application on your iPhone .
2. Select the photograph or video you need to cover up. You can likewise choose numerous photographs or recordings by tapping the Select catch from the upper right corner of the screen. Tap the Share catch and afterward select Hide from the menu.
3. Confirm that which photos or video, you want to hide.
4. Presently go to Settings and tap on Photos.
5. Scroll down and turn off the Hidden Album choice.
You May Also Like: YouTube website restarts iOS 14 picture-in-picture compatibility
Set News Box
Subscribe To Set News Box Channel. Its all about Tech news and How to guide in all about iPhones, Laptop, smartphones, social media etc. How to guide in iPhone, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. all about your daily life necessary items.
✅ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2Na9Kup
✔️😊✔️For Free Seo Tools: http://bit.ly/2HB8E7G
✔️😊✔️Foe Get 25% discount on Vidnami Click the link :
Reconnect to YouTube to show this feed.
To create a new feed, first connect to YouTube using the "Connect to YouTube to Create a Feed" button on the settings page and connect any account.
Error: No videos found.
Make sure this is a valid channel ID and that the channel has videos available on youtube.com.