WhatsApp has a lot of strategies and very few users know their information. So, today we will let you know about a special strategy that lets you know who is online in your contact list without opening the app.
If we tell you that you can find out who’s on your contact list online without opening WhatsApp, you will not believe it. But it is possible. Today we will let you know about WhatsApp’s great strategy here so that you can find out who is active in your contact list without going online yourself. Let me know …
To find out who’s online in your contact list, you must first go to Google, search for GBWhatsApp, and download its APK file from the first link that appears. You can then install the GBWhatsApp application on your phone via the APK file.
Note: For your information, please note that this is a third party application. Download and download at your own risk.
How to use
- After downloading the GBWhatsApp application, go to Settings.
- You will see the Main / Chat screen option here, click on it.
- Click on the Contact Online Toast option.
- After that, select the online status you want to get.
- You will receive instant notifications whenever the contact of your choice comes online.
WhatsApp’s new feature
So far, WhatsApp has three 8-hour, 1-week, and 1-year muting options. But now the company has always made the mute feature live instead of the 1-year option. With this, WhatsApp users no longer have to mute the group every year. You can permanently mute any group or user. The company made the information available via a Twitter feed.