How to check the memory on iPhone By on real way 2021 – 2022
Today’s topic is “How to check the memory on iPhone“. So, let’s learn about that. iPhone is made by The Apple Company that usually joins several devices such as cellular phones, digital cameras, computers, iPad, iPod, and many other devices. As iPhone is not considered the First Smartphone, the iPhone has helped too much in computing among both consumers and businesses. iPhone has a special user interface made with a multi-touch screen.
As the problem of every android phone iPhone also has a storage problem. So, to see the storage capacity of android is too much easy but to see the storage capacity of the iPhone you have to follow some major steps. Before that let’s see all the types of storage available of iPhone:
- 32GB: Here you get limited storage.
- 64GB: If you use your iPhone for basic use, then 64GB is enough for you.
- 128GB: But if you are an average user of an iPhone then it is sufficient.
- 256GB: If you use 256GB of iPhone then you can store a lot of music, images, etc.
- 512GB: But if you will use iPhone with a 512GB storage capacity, then you will never have to worry about your storage.
Now, let’s look at the steps of How to Check your Memory in iPhone:
Step 1: At first go to “Settings”
Step 2: You will see an option named “General”. Click on that.
Step 3: Then click on the option called “About”.
Step 4: After that scroll down to Capacity and Available Fields.
The Capacity field shows you how much total memory you have in your iPhone.
The Available field shows you how much total memory you have left in your iPhone.
Then you will be able to see the total memory of your iPhone. I hope you all have got help from this article.
Thanks For Reading the Article