How to Restore or Recovery Old Deleted Instagram Photos, Videos, Posts in 2021
Now how to Restore or Recovery Old Deleted Instagram Photos, Videos, Posts in 2021 is no more tension. Now its very easy means deleted old photos, deleted videos, deleted posts are reostoring on Instagram is not difficult.
Instagram is one of the most popular photos and video-sharing social media platforms that lets you capture your special moments and share them with the world. All you have to do is capture a photo or video with your smartphone and post it on your Instagram account.
But what if you accidentally deleted your Instagram photo or video? If you want to search the questions answer where and how to recovery or restore the old post, videos and photos then you have reached the right place.
Here you can find an amazing way to view deleted Instagram photos on your Android or iPhone device in no time. In addition, there are many free Instagram photo recovery tools available in the market that can help you get your photos back.
So if you want to see old deleted Instagram photos for free then you will love this guide.
Feel good Let’s get started.
How To Restore Old Deleted Instagram Photos On Android
i) Deleted Instagram photo viewer
Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer by Istaunch is a free tool that allows you to view deleted Instagram photos and videos on Android, iPhone, or PC from any web browser.
- Open Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer.
- Type the username whose photos you want to view.
- You will receive a profile with the corresponding username.
- Select profile and tap Next.
- Here you can check old deleted Instagram photos.
ii) Find deleted photos using the Instagram collection feature
We all know that, unlike Google Photos, Instagram does not offer recovery options. But Instagram’s collection feature is on par with the Recycle Bin, where deleted photos were kept for a limited time.
- Launch the Instagram app on your Android device and log in to your account using the username and password.
- Tap on the profile icon and select the three-line icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Here you can select the archive option, tap on it to see the recently deleted photos.
- At the top of the screen, choose what you want to retrieve as a post or story.
- Select the post option and double tap on the photo to save it to your profile.
iii). View in the Gallery Section of your Device
Don’t worry if the above two methods are not working for you, there is still a reliable way to restore deleted Instagram photos.
Before posting a photo on social media, it saves a photo from the photo folder in your phone gallery to the Instagram folder. Below you can see possible places where you can see copies of the pictures.
- Smartphone Gallery
- Instagram gallery folder
- You can save the image to other folders
Open the file manager on your Android device and go to any of the folders listed above. There is a chance you can find old deleted photos.
How to get and restore deleted Instagram photos on iPhone
The iPhone offers a unique feature that doesn’t delete your photos directly. It keeps your deleted photos in the recently deleted folder for 300 days. Then there is a chance you can find them.
- First, open the Photos app on your Photo device.
- Tap on the available albums at the bottom of the screen.
- Within the album section, you need to find the recently deleted folder.
- Just open it, here you can find deleted photos from the last 30 days.
- Select the images you want to restore or you can tap on the [All Recovery button] to save all the images on your device.
Now you know the possible ways to restore deleted Instagram on Android and iPhone devices. We hope you enjoyed the above methods for viewing deleted Instagram photos, and don’t forget to share with your friends on social media to help them out.
What method do you use to view deleted Instagram photos? Let us know in the comments section below.