How To see liked Posts on Instagram or How to view favorite posts on Instagram
Let’s start our today’s topic “How To see liked Posts on Instagram“. Here I discussed with 3 Option and its details. So follow the step by step method that How To see liked Posts on Instagram:
Custom choice See a list of posts you’ve made using the “Like” button, you can in the “Posts you like” section in the official application settings. This method is the only standard solution that has no analog in the desktop version of the social network
Option 2: Someone else’s activity
Today, there are separate online services that are not directly related to Instagram, but provide a variety of opportunities, including other people’s likes and disliked posts. For example, we will focus on a shareware resource that is most popular.
- After navigating to the URL above, use the “Check in” button and on the page that opens, enter the data for the new account. You can also use an existing account on social networks or mail.
- On the next screen, in the window that opens automatically, you need to click the button to accept the user agreement and click the button “Start monitoring” … We suggest that you study the supply agreement using the link provided there, after payment, An automatic renewal is enabled, features that you should know in advance.
On the payment page, enter your bank card details and confirm the payment. On first use, the amount is one ruble, it will enable the initial subscription for several days enable
Other similar resources usually provide a lower optimal rate except during the test period or cannot guarantee a search for preferences. Therefore, it is better to consider this option.
3. When you return to the website on the service, click “List” at the top right and go to the page through the list of provided categories “Technical Account” … Enter data from your Instagram account and use the “Add Account” button.
If added successfully, the newly added account will appear at the bottom of the page. It should be noted here that this action is optional, but is recommended for faster data retrieval in the future.
4. Return to the main page of InstaShpion again, go to the tab with the icon to add a new profile and fill in the text field.
5. To search for preferences and publications for this you need to go to the main page of the website and press the button “Start checkout” … In the absence of restrictions, this will start the search process.
Use the link “Filter Events in Feeds” without selecting and setting the “Like” checkboxes to limit the amount of information to estimates. Please note that the statistics take into account, not your own preferences and publications in the first place.
6. After a certain amount, as a rule, depending on the activities of the scanned user, a table with the necessary information will appear. Pick with the button “Delivery” and, if appropriate ratings are available, you can familiarize yourself with the publications by clicking “View” in the same column.
In conclusion, we note that if you do not plan to use the service on a long-term basis, visit the section with the subscription and disable the service provided. This is why even after the significant first payment, the latter is automatically set to a larger volume for this reason.
If you have multiple technical accounts, the service displays quite good scan results to allow you to easily see the choice of other scans. At the same time, this tool is only suitable for emergencies.
Option 3: Post statistics
In addition to viewing a list of posts tied to a specific user on a social network, you can simply get acquainted with people who have rated any post. As a result, it allows you to create lists independently, although much less comfortable than previous versions.
- Find the required publication that can rate the required user and use the link below the block “Like” … This will display a list of rated people since the post was created.
2. To search for a specific person, tap the text box at the top of the “Search” screen and enter a custom name. If the grade is available, this publication is included in the list graded by him.
Unfortunately, there is no way to improve this method to give a more convenient definition of records. At the same time, the result is also available on different platforms, including the desktop version of Instagram.
How to see all the photos you like on Instagram
Users lose the image they like by viewing photos on Instagram and “liking” them in large numbers. The photo service provides the possibility to search all your tagged photos “como”.
Following the instructions will focus on Instagram for iOS, although the method described will also work on the Android version.
You may also like: The Clone highlight of Instagram Story will presently don’t be accessible
How to view all your favorite Instagram photos
1. Go to your Instagram profile by clicking on the corresponding icon in the bottom right corner.
2. Press the Options button (the three horizontal line icons in the top right) and go to Settings.
3. Under “Accounts”, select the option “Your favorite posts”.
4. Browse photos in a convenient format: in a list or on the grid.
The “Your Favorite Posts” function allows you to quickly find your favorite photos without having to scroll through a lot of time and search the feed, so it’s amazing that the developers put this functionality in settings and not in the main menu.